Doggy Daycare and Boarding
We offer a professional five star rated doggy daycare service and boarding service in a home from home environment, allowing your dog to feel part of the family.
Our premises are fully licensed and insured, as well as being council inspected and approved to the highest five-star standard. This means the property has been checked for safety and all our documents and procedures approved. Our five-star license is displayed at the entrance to our home.
We constantly review our risk assessment paperwork to ensure your dog has a safe and happy environment to spend the day in when you cannot be with them.
- A limited amount of dogs on the premises at any one time
- Your dog has company 24/7
- A one hour walk each day (plus a second smaller walk if boarding, although we can offer more or less walks depending on the dog's needs)
- A loving family environment
- Make new friends
- Good if your dog cannot be left alone
- Pick Up and Drop off service included
- Security cameras throughout the property
- A large enclosed garden
- Brighton Barkers tag whilst on the premises
Requirements for Daycare/Boarding
- Dogs must be at least six months old
- All vaccinations must be up to date, including kennel cough
- Dogs must be Flea and Wormed on a regular basis
- Registration form must be fully completed
- Must be good with other dogs
- Must be good with all humans, including children
- Must be neutered at the appropriate age
- We can't take in season dogs
- Dogs must come to us a least once per week for walks or daycare to be eligible to board with us. This ensures they know us and will feel settled when they stay.
Due to the home environment, we look after your dogs in we generally have a trial period of a day to ensure they feel at home.