Doggy Daycare and Boarding
We offer a professional doggy daycare service and boarding service in a home from home environment, allowing your dog to feel part of the family.
Our premises are fully licensed and insured, as well as being council inspected and approved. This means the property has been checked for safety and all our documents and procedures approved. Our license is displayed at the entrance to our home.
We constantly review our risk assessment paperwork to ensure your dog has a safe and happy environment to spend the day in when you cannot be with them.
- A limited amount of dogs on the premises at any one time
- Your dog has company 24/7
- A one hour walk each day (plus a second smaller walk if boarding, although we can offer more or less walks depending on the dog's needs)
- A loving family environment
- Make new friends
- Good if your dog cannot be left alone
- Pick Up and Drop off service included
- Security cameras throughout the property
- A large enclosed garden
- Brighton Barkers tag whilst on the premises
Requirements for Daycare/Boarding
- Dogs must be at least six months old
- All vaccinations must be up to date, including kennel cough
- Dogs must be Flea and Wormed on a regular basis
- Registration form must be fully completed
- Must be good with other dogs
- Must be good with all humans, including children
- Must be neutered at the appropriate age
- We can't take in season dogs
Due to the home environment, we look after your dogs in we generally have a trial period of a day to ensure they feel at home.
"Thanks to Brighton Barkers for doing such an amazing job with Roxy, it's fantastic to know she is in such capable hands and well looked after! Also, the pics and videos are a lovely bonus too!!"
"Brighton Barkers are fantastic with my dogs. They always come home happy."
"Thanks so much for the great service you provide. Shiloh loves walking with you, we love seeing the Facebook updates, your flexibility on dates, options for washing, and reliability are all amazing."
"I contacted Brighton Barkers after being let down last minute by another dog walker when I was about to go on holiday. They replied straight away and were extremely professional and polite. After meeting Brighton Barkers the following day I felt confident leaving my dog with them. Gus had a great week and it was lovely to see the video of him enjoying himself.
Thank you so much, we will definitely come back to you next time."
"Brighton Barkers are accommodating and communicative. They shows great care with Baxter and it is wonderful to be able to see the day he has had on Facebook. I have recommended Brighton Barkers to friends and am pleased to have found them.